Our practice has been providing comprehensive
vision services to the area since Dr. Williams moved to Streator in 1946
Dr. Steve started practicing in 1986 after Dr. Williams retired
Our site (223 E Main) has a rich and interesting history. At one time, this location was one of the most sought after corners in a booming town. The first floor front location has been occupied by hardware stores, Woolworths, and women's clothing stores. Additional rear offices and second floor units have been housed by many interesting businesses. Multiple fires have lead to the eventual demolition of the building!
Apply online for possible future employment opportunities