Steven J Trzepacz, OD223 E Main St   Streator, IL 61364    815-673-591

Steven J Trzepacz, OD
223 E Main St  Streator, IL 61365   815-673-1591

Practice History

Milton Williams, OD





Jan 1, 1986

Dr. Williams graduated from the Northern College of Optometry (now the Illinois College of Optometry).  He opened a practice in Chicago with Dr. Sam Safier, OD.

He finishes his Navy service,  and opens a solo optometric practice in  Streator at 302 E Main St, above Miller's Cigar Store. 

He moved his practice to Monroe St, next to the Granada Theater.

A fire in the pizza parlor next door destroys his office.  Dr. Williams relocates to The Vermilion Arcade at 125 S Vermilion, next to Dell's Appliance store.

Dr. Williams retires and sells his practice to Dr. Trzepacz.  One year later, Dr. Williams and his wife Betty moved to Wheeling to live closer to their daughter Meris.

Steven J Trzepacz, OD

May, 1985

Jan 1, 1986

Dr. Trzepacz graduated from the Illinois College of Optometry in Chicago. He moved to Streator, and worked with Dr. Williams until he received his state license in Oct, 1985.

Dr. Trzepacz purchased Dr. William's practice.  He continued to operate out of the Vermilion Arcade while retaining the same staff.


April 1, 1989

Dec, 1989

Jan 31, 1994

Dr. Trzepacz relocates his office to its current location, 223 E Main St.  

Dr. Roy Sell, OD retires and transfers his patient records to Dr. Trzepacz's office.

A gas explosion destroys the office. The office is temporarily relocated to the JC Penney building at 315 E Main St.

Oct. 30, 1995:   The Grand Opening of our new building at 223 E. Main St.

Jan 1998:           The practice takes on the name Family Vision Corner!